Sunday, July 6, 2008

newby

My sister started a blog and I thought I would follow suit. Don't be to suprised if I don't update it that often since my life is pretty much the same day in, day out. However, since I started dating Laura she keeps me out of my house. I think in the last 3 weeks I have done more than I have in my lifetime! Either she likes to be around me, or she is trying to kill me. I am totally out of my comfort zone since I like to be in the security of my house and she is an on the go type of girl. If she is not working her two jobs she is wanting to hang out with her friends or outside doing something.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the blog thang. Did you know I have one?

http://purg.atory.org

Rina said...

Shawn,
I cannot get into you blog....

mamaholstein said...

Welcome to the blog world. I love it!!