Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hives!

Well I started getting hives yesterday and they have now spread around my ears, inside my ears, down my neck and chest. My throat feels a little tight so I stayed at home today taking Benadryl all day. Pretty much tired me out the entire day. I think I am starting to feel better. I am just not sure. I couldn't get into the doctor and they suggested I go into the ER. Yeah, no. I don't think it is that bad yet. Not really sure what I did differently because my eating and everything else has not changed. I guess when you start getting closer to 40 everything starts to wear out. :) Wow, it's hard to believe I am getting close to 40. That is crazy talk right there! Who'd a thunk? Not me! Didn't think I live to see 21.

4 comments:

Jen said...

WHAT? Hives suck. I had them once when I was a nanny in PA. Are you under a lot of stress?

JuicyLoone said...

I can't believe you are almost 40!!!!! and I was there when you were conceived. That makes me almost 40 + 21 . . . . . . OMG!!!!!!!!!

temaire said...

I am so sorry that you have hives! Yuck! I hope they go away soon! Don't mention being close to 40! It is too crazy to think about!

penb said...

I am a lot closer to 40 that you are! This birthday is the last of the 30s, YUCK!! And yes, our bodies do start falling apart, I have a friend that says it starts at 32, hehehe!